PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 38 years. 14 days ago to me have removed an electroknife sites di...

Elena
05.05.2004, 11:53
Hello! To me of 38 years. 14 days ago to me have removed an electroknife sites of a dysplasia 2 j and 3 j degrees. Have appointed or nominated suppositories with kip-an interferon (10) with Methyluracilum (10), then with sea-buckthorn berries (10 times). Procedure have spent for 4 days before monthly. Have warned, that day 3 there will be a blood. But it proceeds 6 days (menses) + 5 days of brown color. Whether it is normal? Besides I am afraid, that suppositories with Methyluracilum and sea-buckthorn berries can stimulate body height or a degeneration of cancer cells. If it so than them to replace? Simply I do not know what to do or make, the doctor on the sick-list, time goes. Yes, and more, whether prompt, please, it is possible to be syringed, for example a camomile?
Yours faithfully.
Elena

Savchenko A.A.
06.05.2004, 12:54
Dear Elena. Bleedings can be connected both with the procedure and with monthly. It is necessary to look. Syringings with a camomile will not damage or injure;hurt.

Elena Leonidovna
08.05.2004, 01:55
Hello. To me of 25 years. On February, 26th abortion has been made mini-. From first day accepted mersilon, 12 days applied terzhinan. Monthly have begun with the second day of a seven-day break (on March, 20th) between receptions mersilona. Allocation not plentiful, very dark, brown color, a pain in a bottom of a stomach or belly were only in the first day of a menses. Tell or say, please, with what unusual color vydeleny is connected, whether there can be it an endometriosis?
Thanks.