PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me did or made a laparoscopy in occasion of an ambiguity of the reasons :...

Elena
04.05.2004, 14:55
Hello! To me did or made a laparoscopy in occasion of an ambiguity of the reasons of sterility or barrenness: very well, there was a good yellow body (so the doctor who has protected candidate) has told or said. After operation on US I also have traced an ovulation + the test for an ovulation polozh., BT also there was a jump. But I have started to accept Djufaston with 15 go day MTS, t. To. folikul according to the doctor for a moment will be overripe. The ovulation has attacked 16 day, at a cycle of 29 days. But I heard, that Djufaston it is necessary to drink after there has passed or there has taken place an ovulation, t. e he supports or maintains 2 ju a phase. Whether but if I have accepted Djufaston up to an ovulation there will be it a handicap for a fertilization? To instructions to Djufastonu it is written, what it or he should be accepted about 14 days at sterility or barrenness, probably here means after an ovulation? Up to a laparoscopy 2 months did not accept Djufaston. Whether And more the question normally that an ovulation occurs or happens for 16 day MTS?

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.05.2004, 01:08
Elena! In the instruction to a preparation the general or common references are given most. It is better, if the preparation is appointed or nominated after the occured or happened ovulation. 16 day at 29 day time cycle is a variant of norm or rate.