PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much the greater or big request to respond. Many would count it not p...

Nastena
06.05.2004, 11:33
Hello!
Very much the greater or big request to respond. Many would count it not as a problem. The matter is that at me at sexual contact it is very little developed or produced greasings. Also, as the dermatologist has told or said, there are attributes of the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones: voloski around of papillas on a breast and other. This all would be nonsense, but iz-for greasings there were problems in my sex life. This situation strains my partner, he considers or counts that I do not want it or him, time is not present some greasing, means is not raised or excited. Advice or council to use lubrikantami is good, but it does not solve a situation as a whole, the problem does not leave. To me of 25 years, not the child already, would be desirable a normal sexual life, and normally expressed desire. I am protected Naval Forces. Did not give birth or travail. (all disadvantages of Naval Forces for not given birth or not travailled I know). The analysis on hormones did not do or make. If it is necessary to make, advise to carry out as it. Easier or simply to tell or say to the doctor make to me the analysis?
Can it is necessary to pass on OK? But from many women heard, that with acceptance OK at them the desire on the contrary decreased and there was a dryness - means correct choice OK is important. And in general about what except for hormones, the small quantity or amount of greasing can testify? Can eat natural ways to settle it.
In advance I thank for the answer, nazadavala it is a lot of questions, but their short is reduced to the decision of a problem.
Good-bye! Thanks for your site, this very good undertaking, and is a lot of advantage or benefit of it or him.

Kce
06.05.2004, 20:54
I accept hormonal contraceptives 4 yj year. I can tell or say with confidence, that neither on desire, nor on "humidity" it does not influence. If there is a dryness, it can be obuslovlenno first of all prihologicheski. Your partner you can be simple does not raise or excite?

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.05.2004, 08:52
If is hormonal disbalans there can be a dryness of a vagina - often at excess of man's hormones there is a disadvantage of female (estrogens) which are responsible for this greasing. Therefore advice or council is those: to make the analysis of a blood for 3 5 day of a cycle (from the first day of a menses) on estrogens + Testosteron-Depotum + DGEAs (it is a minimum) + on 19 21 d. ts. To repeat the analysis on estrogens and to pick up OK (as a variant vybora-three mersi is better (contains a weak antiandrogen and estrogens, trehfaznnyj, that corrects or adjusts a problem) + to have a talk with the partner, that at the given stage to you its or his help and while use ljubrikantov is important is important

Nastena
08.05.2004, 00:02
Xenia, a situation of one concrete person cannot characterize action OK on all women. I not gift or for nothing have written that correct choice OK is important, I saw women which very little would pick up OK under the hormonal analysis, usually it is done or made "approximately" the doctor. And dryness as result of tablets, I have not thought up, and have taken from experience at once three women complained on it.
With psychological problems I hardly began to address in conference to the gynecologist, it not its or his specializations.

The dear doctor, thanks for advice or council, I necessarily shall use it or him, and if will allow I shall write about results.