PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, please, where is better to make US? Very much it would be desirable...

Arina
02.05.2004, 08:42
Girls, prompt, please, where is better to make US? Very much it would be desirable to receive PROFESSIONAL consultation.

Nata
04.05.2004, 21:54
I have made in Art-honey (http: // www. art-med. ru/) at the candidate of sciences in the field of fetal development of children. There also it is possible to do or make 3 hmernoe US, everyone write down on a videocassette. Before the woman the additional monitor weighs and all of you at once observe, the doctor makes comments on all. It is possible to result or bring relatives. In general I am very happy or am!

Hope
07.05.2004, 23:00
It agree with Natoj. Prered went in Art-honey New year, for half an hour of time the doctor it was passed or was took place on all organs of the child, vplod before proreading palchikov on handles and legs or pinches. Has shown and has told all - everything, I even could not imagine so much, after usual US in ZHK. Voobshchem we send or have left happy or enough. Did or made three-dimensional in parallel, a photo and have written down on the cartridge. The pleasure costs or stands to all this of 1500 roubles. Very pleasant personnel. Descend or go will not regret.