PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please from what duration of gestation it is necessary to accept a preparation...

Katya
07.05.2004, 01:48
Prompt, please from what duration of gestation it is necessary to accept preparations of a calcium and an iodine (and whether it is necessary if I accept VITRUM PRENATAL). Now pregnancy of 14 weeks. Still very important question for me (my doctor now in holiday, and me nobody to ask, and time goes). Last week (13 ned) me did or made US. Like it's OK. Have appointed or nominated the following of US on term of 22 weeks + to the doctor (in the beginning of July when she will leave holiday). But me have told or said nothing, whether it is necessary to do or make the analysis on AFP, HGCH and NE? I, nachitavshis books, thought, what is it research do or make absolutely by all and always. But why to me then have not appointed or nominated? Explain, please, this question. And that I am afraid to miss time. Whether I can make this analysis gde-nibud not having a direction from the doctor (for own calmness)? Thanks for the answer

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.05.2004, 21:34
Preparations of a calcium and iodine need to be accepted only at a real disadvantage of these elements of an organism, because they vhodjat in structure Prenatala. The analysis on markers of a pathology is done or made only platno, appointed or nominated at high risk potologii developments, sledat under own initiative can in NIIEFiS (Elizavetinsky per, or from Kursk on foot, or by a trolley bus 24 (?) from Red hiluses)