PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I repeat the question, very much I hope for the answer. At me was uda...

Asya
07.05.2004, 17:06
Hello! I repeat the question, very much I hope for the answer. At me the ovary in occasion of endometriojdnoj cysts has been removed and the external endometriosis of 3 degrees is put. I drink 4, 5 months Danoval on 600 mlg daily. Have now begun allocation of black color, what is it and whether to continue to drink Danoval t. To. Remains more month? And more questions - how to restore an organism after the termination or ending of reception of a preparation?
And more, the doctor recommends on 5 - yj day of the first menses to make a roentgen of a pipe and in the same cycle to try to become pregnant t. To. The roentgen sometimes promotes offensive or approach of pregnancy. Whether as you consider or count harmfully it (on a laparoscopy the pipe has been passed or has been taken place;has been passable a floor of year back)
In advance thanks

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.05.2004, 20:13
It is reaction otttorzhenija endometrija, is shown to graduate treatments, to make biochemistry of a blood, to accept vitamins and to wait for restoration of a cycle. If uterine pipes were is passed or taken place;passable, I do not see an occasion for a roentgen (this too does not promote conception)