PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First time to me it has been made GSG in 1999. On pictures the left pipe not prosmatr...

Natalia
06.05.2004, 08:58
First time to me it has been made GSG in 1999. On pictures the left pipe was not looked through, right has been strongly changed. After has made a laparoscopy, both pipes became passed or became taken place;became passable. In a year after stimulation klostilbegitom there has come or stepped an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. The right pipe have removed. Has made once again GSG, zakljuchenie-the left pipe is not changed and passed or not changed and taken place;not changed and passable. But has passed or has taken place year and pregnancy does not come. What probability of a uterine pregnancy? To me recommend EKO.

popenko. Century
07.05.2004, 03:40
Your case - evident demonstration of that conducts restoration of permeability of uterine pipes to restoration of their transport functions. To lower risk of offensive or approach of a repeated extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis and to not waste precious time I too I shall recommend to you treatment by method EKO. In more detail about this method you can read through on a site:
http: // www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna

popenko. Century
07.05.2004, 19:50
Izvenite, I was described. Restoration of permeability of uterine pipes does not conduct to restoration of their transport function.