PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me here what problem. At me from the extremity or end of January till now n...

Tatyana
05.05.2004, 02:58
Hello, at me here what problem. At me from the extremity or end of January till now is not present monthly, hodilp to the gynecologist she has examined me, I did or made uzi a small basin, the uterus is a little reduced in sizes, has told or said from - that I yet did not give birth or travail and there was no pregnancy. It was surveyed at the endocrinologist Further, the thyroid gland is a little increased, a struma 1 step., an iron deficiency anemia, intracranial pressure, voobshchem a full set. Now I pass or I take place course of treatment at the endocrinologist, the whole month, monthly and is not present. The analysis of hormones is those: LG-108, 1: FSG-44, 7: Prolactinum: 239: TTG-2, 9 4-7, 2 3 1, 4. The gynecologist has told or said, when nachnutsja monthly to start to drink ZHanin. I heard, do or make nyxes to cause or call monthly. What to do or make to wait or operate or work. Advise something, pozhajlusta. Tatyana of 19 years.

Malanova T.B.
06.05.2004, 06:02
Tatyana! 1. I did not like results of hormones - or you have not resulted or brought norm or rate of the laboratory or at you very high digits LG and FSG. 2. What description of ovaries and endometrija on US, presence and the sizes of follicles? 3. It is not necessary to drink ZHanin while for it or him there are no indications.

Tatyana
07.05.2004, 19:50
Thanks, that have answered my question. The description of ovaries: right 35* 27, left: 33* 26, struktura-homogeneous. endometrij-is not present. So, what ne to do or make further, to wait when will come monthly, but how much it is possible, in fact has passed or has taken place 3 months? If it is possible, send the answer to my mail box, I longly could not find the report. tanya08@rambler. ru