PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond pozhalusta to a question. I in November 2002 was treated for a lues, and in...

Light
03.05.2004, 07:02
Respond pozhalusta to a question. I in November 2002 was treated for a lues, and in November, 2003 I have become pregnant and wished the child to leave. Whether tell or say pozhalusta this illness or disease on my child if that can as can be reflected?

Maria
05.05.2004, 07:57
If you are treated also analyses show absence of an infection to worry there is nothing. Otherwise - it is necessary to address to the doctor.

TAMARA
06.05.2004, 10:03
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO GIVE BIRTH or TRAVAIL AT THE CHILD IF HE WILL BE BORN ALIVE THERE CAN BE DISTURBANCES OF NERVOUS SYSTEM AND BLINDNESS

Olga
07.05.2004, 19:29
Know, at pregnancy the analysis on a lues all the same will be polozhitelnymju Though 5 though 10 years ago it was treated. But it does not mean, that the person is sick. Simply at its or his organism there is a given virus. I advise simply to talk to the doctor. My venereologist, for example, has told or said, that I and my last illness or disease from which I have passed or have taken place full course of treatment, we do not represent any danger neither to the husband, nor to the future child. Also it is possible to give birth or travail easy. Only till 16 weeks has advised to hand over the additional analysis in kozhvendispansere to define or determine, whether any additional preparations supporting or maintaining immunity are necessary... And all... So if you were completely treated, nothing should disturb you.