PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki! At me the second pregnancy, 18 and a half of weeks, I wait sheveleni...

Larissa
06.05.2004, 14:44
Devchenki! At me the second pregnancy, 18 and a half of weeks, I wait shevelenija, e it or him still is not present: - (
At me such question. How it is fast after the first shevelenija the child moves repeatedly? Here yesterday sat, and has felt, that like something it was stirred inside, but has passed or has taken place more day, and similar does not repeat. Means, it and not shevelenie at all? How to distinguish shevelenie from perestaltiki an intestine?

Alain
07.05.2004, 19:08
On frequency sheveleny, anyway the first, anything certain to tell or say it is impossible. Rebyonok-that moves, but you can not feel simply it or this, and it does not mean, that something not so. From a peristalsis, - to mine to distinguish easily if arm or hand to put. When the intestine is heard - that it happens long murmur (well, on sensations something runs), and here in an arm or a hand I heard percussions precise, individual. Without any subsequent "gurgles". And more, I shevelenija "probed or palpated" the first laying, and here when could sitting to feel, doubts any more were not!