PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon! To me have appointed or nominated treatment (a ureaplasmosis and gardnerella): 1...

Katerina
04.05.2004, 01:21
The doctor, good afternoon!
To me have appointed or nominated treatment (a ureaplasmosis and gardnerella):
1: 1) zanotsin 200 mg, on 2 2 times a day in tech. 7 days
2) immunal 50 kap. * 3 times a day - 10 days
2 stage: 3) klabaks 500 mg 1* 2 in day - 7
4) mikosist 150, 1 tab. for 7 day of reception zanotsina, 2 tab. - for 10 days after reception of 1 tablet.
5) Klion-D, on 1 for the night - 10 days
For the husband:
6) fromilid 500 * 2 in day - 10 14
7) intramikol 200 mg, 2 * 1 in day - 3 days.

At me such question: klabaks to accept together with zanotsinom and immunalom in parallel or consistently? Simply doctor now on courses and I cannot communicate with her

Malanova T.B.
05.05.2004, 20:15
I absolutely not agree with similar treatment: it is a lot of preparations, neopravdano treatment of the husband.

Katerina.
07.05.2004, 17:56
Thanks for the answer!
Can reduce a dose? The stomach was ill with something also a bitter taste in a mouth has appeared.....
I have addressed to the doctor with pains on the right. She has told or said, that nashupala at me a cyst (ovary) and has directed on US (literally now and I shall go)
Has told or said, that at me the strong inflammation goes, is valid allocation very plentiful.
I literally in July treated these infections, dak the doctor to me Biseptolum registered..... .sejchas the scheme or plan it is exact not pomnju-tomorrow I can write