PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 42 years of year, at me are 17 years or summer healthy daughter....

Marina
02.05.2004, 22:15
The dear doctor! To me 42 years of year, at me are 17 years or summer healthy daughter. Very much it would be desirable still the child, but I am afraid and I deliberate. Tell or say, researches at an initial duration of gestation on 100 % reveal or tap genetic deviations or rejections at the child? Whether there will be a full confidence of its or his health? Thanks.

Talla
04.05.2004, 13:08
Not all genetic disturbances come to light or are taped at early stages of embryonal or fetal;embrionic development. 100 % in medicine in general nelza to give - here laws of mathematics not always work. So for example frequency of illness or disease of the Down increases with the years mothers. So at women in the age of 40 verojatnost birthes of the child with illness or disease dauna - 1 : 20.

Tatyana
07.05.2004, 12:43
I have given birth to the healthy girl in 41 year. Itself I live in Belgium, from us on early durations of gestation take on the analysis amniotic waters to exclude an opportunity. The Down. But itself has earned Diabetum, and for posledujushie 4 years the whole mountain of complications. Has transferred or carried 2 operations, 2 times a day I prick an insulin, except for that is compelled or forced to accept for life 4 tablets in day, and with the years only will be worse.
tatyana. m@telenet. be

child
07.05.2004, 17:53
class = "hidden"