PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! There can be you can give an explanation to my problem: business...

Lena
07.05.2004, 07:46
The dear doctor! There can be you can give an explanation to my problem: the matter is that me disturb allocation or even "vydelenijami" them to name difficultly, simply something on concentration similar to water constantly follows from me. If to not use daily linings, linen all time wet. This "water" has a smell, I can not unequivocally tell or say, that unpleasant, more likely any "musky", but all the same smells strongly, I have begun to smell personally feel constantly. Recently handed over a usual smear for pool, have told or said, that that's all right, but the doctor pochemu-that has read through the whole lecture in occasion of that is necessary in current 10 day in the evening to be syringed nastoem camomiles and for the night to put a honey wad. As he has told or said: then you will be chistenkaja. I do not know, to what he in general spoke it to me, the doctor was the man and I was ashamed at it or him more in detail rasprashivat, it would be desirable to receive more soon the information or inquiry and to leave. Is at me and allocation of other sort, belo-yellow with uksusno-an acidic smell. What in general it can be, with what is connected and how with it or this to struggle? In advance many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
07.05.2004, 16:18
It can be and your individual allocation, and displays of a colpitis. As pure or clean, it is possible to speak smears about your physiological vydelenijah on a cycle.