PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 4 white pryshchika in the form of zhirovikov in the bottom part of a perineum (But not on floors...

Alain
04.05.2004, 21:21
4 white pryshchika in the form of zhirovikov in the bottom part of a perineum (But not on sexual labiums). Dense also do not disappear. Can it is necessary to try to remove them by means of a needle?

Kristina
05.05.2004, 13:06
Ne imeet smsla ih trogat-sami projdut-eto na dolgo, no ne na vechno!!!

Alain
06.05.2004, 02:04
Devchenki! Many thanks for attention. The infection hardly seems to me. The husband - one partner, and vydeleny is not present any itch. But pryshchikam about one month. Therefore I also asked by a question.

IRINA
07.05.2004, 12:59
How it is possible so negligently to concern to the health?!?!?! It is valid everything can!!!! Genitals should be pure or clean, even rodinki on them happen only in redkh cases! Also it is not necessary to believe blindly in fidelity of the husband! And in general it can be a chronic infection! Yes anything you like!!! neuzhela it is difficult to descend or go to the gynecologist, to show and hand over a smear or a blood?!?!?!? Some minutes - but either will be quiet, or will begin treatment, I hope, that in time! I do not understand, really up to such degree you to yourselves are indifferent?!?!?