PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Prompt., here already it is more 2 h than weeks...

Alena
03.05.2004, 11:19
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Prompt., here 2 h than weeks I already am more am treated for an inflammation of uterine pipes and ovaries. A propyl also has pierced antibiotics (zitrolid + Nistatinum, gentamycin + ofloksatsin + tiberan; wads in a vagina; suppositories with Indomethacinum). The pain has slightly become dull, but still proceeds! Now the doctor has appointed or nominated to me suppositories + wads in a vagina.
1. Tell or say., whether how long it is necessary to treat an inflammation and correct treatment at me?
2. Also to me have appointed or nominated 35, whether it is possible to do without hormonal?

Malanova T.B.
04.05.2004, 19:52
1. If is istinyj inflammatory process so massed treatment should give effect already. 2 most likely the reason be ill or sick at you another. 3 hormones are not a preparation of a choice for treatment of inflammatory process. 4. You should specify the diagnosis.

Alena
07.05.2004, 11:17
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Thanks you for the answer. But if it not inflammatory process (though my gynecologist it approves or confirms) what is it can be? And you would advise me to hand over what analyses? Can be US?