PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Even neznaju on what door are knocked, here has solved...

Elena
07.05.2004, 06:32
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
Even neznaju on what door are knocked, here has decided to write to you.
To me of 45 years. For a long time I am excruciated by pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. At survey by doctors nobody that does not find.
Therefore pains everyone amplify, recently with an acute pain has got in 31 hospital there have diagnosed 2 h a foreign oophoritis have treated with antibiotics and have written out. It was easier only temporarily and in couple of weeks all has repeated again. On 5 yj day monthly tsykla has made US in the Center of planning has shown indometriju 11 and two small myomas on a uterus, solderings. Have told or said that it is necessary to make repeated US in a month for the decision of a question of cleaning and a histology, but again taki have told or said that all is pains should not give.
What to do or make I do not know, addressed both to surgeons and to urologists anybody nothing finds, and from these or it be ill or sick I is already tired it seems that in me soon something will burst. Hurts in the field of a uterus and gives to sides and recently has started to hurt or be ill;be sick and a loin.
Thankful in advance for the answer.
Elena.

Malanova T.B.
07.05.2004, 10:05
Call to me on Monday on job. My phones in the resume - click on my surname.