PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask your consultation. My girl after visiting the doctor of the beginning prinimat...

Evgenie
04.05.2004, 03:29
I ask your consultation. My girl after visiting the doctor has started to accept strong antibiotics (Macrofoams), besides I too should accept them. She at me very much skrytnaja and on my questions speaks, what is it any cleanly female infection. You could not tell or say from what these medicines and for what she can be registered could catch, whether there can be it venereal disease or something connected with " female affairs ". Simply if this last what for I too accept it? In advance I am sorry for inexperience in the given question.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.05.2004, 09:47
In general that is such concept as the medical secret, therefore to answer the given question not correctly. The explanation to reception of an antibiotic together - often uslovnopatogennaja the flora which has caused or called an inflammation demands joint treatment as the variant - probably is a ureaplasmosis, a mycoplasmosis which dejstvietlno in norm or rate can live at the woman, and cause disease at depression of protective forces, and the sexual partner of the woman as a result can be the carrier or bearer of a microbe and after treatment again to pass its or his woman

Evgenie
05.05.2004, 18:48
The given question - to mine is not incorrect, t. To. I to you address for consultation about what I can hurt or be ill;be sick instead of as to the attending physician of my girl. If the given question has been addressed to nemu-then yes. Besides to be treated from " togo-neznaju for what " to me it would not be desirable. Here I to you also have addressed, besides it is the open forum. Many thanks for consultation, you have strongly helped or assisted me.

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.05.2004, 09:05
Please. In kachastve references - make inspection on an infection