PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept Miniziston within 2 years. For this time there were some cases...

Olga
04.05.2004, 07:08
I accept Miniziston within 2 years. For this time there were some cases when I forgot to accept one tablet, and each time in some days after prosuska at me there was something similar on monthly though I continued to drink further a tablet. In this cycle there was the same. For 7 day of reception I have not drunk tablet Minizistona, day through 3 have begun krovjanistye allocation (but not such plentiful as in a usual menses) and proceeded day 4, at this time I continued to drink Miniziston. Whether it means, what at me the new cycle has begun? Whether To do or make to me a usual seven-day break after I shall accept last twenty first tablet or at once to begin a new pack? When I shall start to accept following pack Minizistona, whether there is a risk to become pregnant? For 16 day of reception of tablets (in 3 days after the termination or ending krovjanistyh vydeleny) during the sexual certificate or act at me have again begun krovjanistye allocation and 2 days proceeded. Whether it is connected with that that I have passed or missed reception of a tablet (NEVER BEFORE SUCH was) and the risk is great to become pregnant?
Thanks,
Yours faithfully, Olga of 26 years.

Malanova T.B.
07.05.2004, 07:13
You should either remove or take out a preparation, or to change for another. Pregnancy in such situations is possible or probable.