PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Biopsy and the cytologic issledovanie-this same? In what way mozh...

Anna
06.05.2004, 00:10
Biopsy and the cytologic issledovanie-this same? Whether in what way it is possible to define or determine there are at me atypical cells or not (at erosion). The doctor has told or said, that she at me zazhivajushchajaja and to be checked it is not necessary. But I nevertheless wish to be checked up. And such question: If will be found out atypical kletki-me will direct on coagulation?

c
06.05.2004, 20:07
biopsija-this intravital morphological research t e under a microscope byvaet-different kinds, depending on a clinical situation. The cytologic same research a version of a biopsy, 2 method of a fence of a material smears and or prints from a surface of an investigated or a researched organ, a puncture a fine needle, 3 histological metod-research of sections of an investigated or a researched tissue. Value of microscopical diagnostics vyska also is authentic and especially at a combination of both methods of research, but besides if in it or this there is a necessity. 4 poslednee-to define or determine that erosion healing or proliferating or still what it is possible only at microscopical research, the sm above So at you took what nibud a biopsy or not? If is not present, the statement of your doctor are failing to prove.

Anna
07.05.2004, 03:05
Took 1 more, 5 ago. Recently the doctor looked only with kolpskopom. poluchetsja, I should hand over on a cytology once again?