PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me voprosik in occasion of a cot, to us from relatives has got...

Elena
03.05.2004, 14:51
At me voprosik in occasion of a cot, to us from relatives has got krovatka in which as it has appeared my husband slept still. On a kind she was strashnenkaja, all shabby and we have decided it or her to update. poshkurili also have painted bright colors (yellow, blue and pink), it has turned out very beautiful and joyful krovatka, I did not expect, that the cot will turn out such veselenkaja, really. But our friends when have seen it or her, have told or said, whether that we are afraid, that bright colors will badly affect or badly have an effect the child and its or his mentality, etc. Though we when zatejali it, children recognized that like all bright (toys, clothes, etc.) Advise, who that thinks in this occasion.

Ekaterina.
04.05.2004, 14:03
I think, that very much it is pleasant to your kid. Besides, he basically will behold krovatku from within. And you will buy still protection (very much I advise), their choice very big and colors too mainly bright but if want - can choose bolee-less neutral. Plus svetlenky baldahin. Also do not listen to anybody, bright colors yet did not harm to children, you not speak about toxicant colors or flowers:)

?-THE
06.05.2004, 23:23
And newborns detkam for vision in general are useful bright colors.