PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, respond please! Whether the sick child, if Can be born at me...

Anja
05.05.2004, 23:59
The doctor, respond please! Whether the sick child if my mother-in-law the carrier or bearer of a hemophilia and its or her second son is sick Can be born at me? My husband is healthy. Thanks!

The doctor
06.05.2004, 01:47
No! At you the child sick of a hemophilia cannot be born. Your husband is not the carrier or bearer of a gene of a hemophilia as he is healthy, therefore and the sick child at you cannot be born. The hemophilia has recessive linked with a floor (with H-a chromosome) inheritance. Imagine: all women two X have chromosomes, and men one X and one Y a chromosome. At your mother-in-law one X the chromosome contains a gene of a hemophilia, and the second "healthy", due to it or this she is not ill or sick, and is only the carrier or bearer. The chromosome from mother was passed your husband "healthy" X, otherwise he would be sick of a hemophilia, as its or his younger brother.

The doctor
06.05.2004, 04:17
No! At you the child sick of a hemophilia cannot be born. Your husband is not the carrier or bearer of a gene of a hemophilia as he is healthy, therefore and the sick child at you cannot be born. The hemophilia has recessive linked with a floor (with H-a chromosome) inheritance. Imagine: all women two X have chromosomes, and men one X and one Y a chromosome. At your mother-in-law one X the chromosome contains a gene of a hemophilia, and the second "healthy", due to it or this she is not ill or sick, and is only the carrier or bearer. The chromosome from mother was passed your husband "healthy" X, otherwise he would be sick of a hemophilia, as its or his younger brother.

The doctor
06.05.2004, 18:33