PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, very much I hope to receive from you the answer to my question from 22.10.01. On...

Olja
05.05.2004, 22:59
The doctor, very much I hope to receive from you the answer to my question from 22.10.01. Just in case I copy it or him once again: Advise me, please, what to do or make - sometimes (after the sexual certificate or act with the husband) at me begins the strong itch and reddening on an input or entrance and, seldom enough, happens still a unpleasant smell from a vagina. I hand over analyses - microbes do not find out. Nevertheless, such phenomena arise periodically. Sometimes the itch passes or takes place itself, and sometimes I am treated with Clotrimazolum (the husband is not treated). Through any neopredeleenoe time similar repeats again. There can be a reason that I have problems to a stomach and an intestine, is errozija shejki uteruses and an allergy on some products, and several years ago to me have diagnosed bartolenit, but treatments pochemu-have not appointed or nominated that. If I strongly overcool, on an input or entrance of a vagina jumps out morbid shishka, in size with a pea sometimes it is much more. Usually I fly or treat its or her Unguentum Tetracyclini. Was at several doctors, but anybody from them essential does not find anything and do not appoint or nominate treatment. Speak, the allergy in all is guilty. Really really there is no effective treatment? Advise, please, that to me to do or make? Thankful in advance

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 17:55
It is necessary to do or make provocation and the analysis separated of a vagina posl echego to appoint or nominate real treatment, because the reason of a strong itch - an allergy - very rare or infrequent.