PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Julia! How much or As far as I understand, at you very prejudiced attitude or relation to ora...

For Julia-doctor
03.05.2004, 23:40
Dear Julia! How much or As far as I understand, at you very prejudiced attitude or relation to oral kontratserptivam. It (attitude or relation) is based on something? How much or As far as I know, in the western Europe the majority of women any more the first generation uses contraceptive tablets, and special problems with sterility or barrenness at them is not observed. Gynecologists with huge enthusiasm write out OK both to 17 years or summer girls, and 50 years or summer women. Tell or say, whether there is any literature, researches in this occasion? On what your scepticism is based? The matter is that I accept OK (in Russia my tablets, - to mine, are called Trikvilar) any more the first year, and the doctor approves or confirms, that any breaks to do or make not that that is not necessary - not rekommenduetsja. It would be desirable to hear and other opinion.

Julia-doctor
05.05.2004, 07:57
If you will leave the address, I can write to you more in detail. Unfortunately, the Internet for me not free-of-charge.

Thanks!
06.05.2004, 15:34
My irina@rocketmail. com address