PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I shall be very grateful, if will help or assist to understand! To me of 19 years....

Anna
06.05.2004, 02:03
Hello. I shall be very grateful, if will help or assist to understand! To me of 19 years. Some time has addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of an irregular cycle back. Have spent full inspection. Garmony have shown raised or increased Prolactinum 697, 1 (21 day) 727, 5 (35 day). Other hormones in norm or rate. Have directed on MRT. Have diagnosed a microadenoma of a pituitary body. At the oculist it was surveyed, all in norm or rate. The endocrinologist has registered Dostineks on 1/2 tabl 2 times a week, and Djufaston on 1 tabl 2 times a day with 16 for 25 day of a cycle. Djufaston I accept already 2 oh a cycle, in the first cycle the menses has come for 28 day. Dostineks I accept the first week. Whether it is possible to accept hormonal contraceptives at such treatment? If yes, advise what.

Shishkanova O.L.
06.05.2004, 15:13
On a background of the listed preparations to accept OK it is impossible. The question on it or this can be put only after the termination or discontinuance of reception Dostineksa and Djufastona (be carefully protected on their background).