PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello The first pregnancy proceeded awfully. A hypertonus all beremenn...

It is white
04.05.2004, 01:14
Hello
The first pregnancy proceeded awfully. A hypertonus all pregnancy. My doctor could not understand what's the matter:-) Has registered Dexamethazonum. After reception it became better and 8 and 9 month already rose and went. After, has arrived to Moscow and it was surveyed. Hormones all in norm or rate and here auto have told or said that and is scarlet imunnyj protses is available. Here and all reason of a hypertonus. Whether I wish to learn or find out it is possible to do without hormones in following pregnancy? I do not wish to recover (and the doctor thinks that it is necessary to have a drink 3 months medopred). Whether there is an opportunity to suppress immune system other methods, can gomeoraticheskimi. And whether in general can in due course auto and it is scarlet immun. Process to pass or take place, or to come to naught and not mshat vynashivaniju. And whether pregnancy is dangerous to me?

Malanova T.B.
05.05.2004, 11:14
Methypredum to you probably should be accepted, other ways are not present. And in what you see danger of pregnancy to you???

Bela
06.05.2004, 13:32
I do not wish to recover. And whether easily to dump or reset weight after Methypredum?