PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 29 years, married, the child of 5 years. The basic method kontratsepts...

Natalia
06.05.2004, 01:13
Hello, to me of 29 years, married, the child of 5 years. The basic method of contraception - a condom. After a birth of the child tried or tasted a little OK. Reception trikvilara, was accompanied by headaches - has held on 2 weeks. Then there was a big break - some months. Triziston - when 3 phase has gone - there was a nausea, which in couple of days pererosla in a strong vomiting up to a spastic stricture of a stomach. Again a break in some months. Marvelon - last week the first cycle there was a small nausea. Has begun the second cycle - the nausea already accompanied with all reception during a cycle and in the extremity or end has already naturally started to drive mad - there was a vomiting. Actually I am tolerant enough to a pain and other physical inconveniences. Genekolog anything intelligible has not told or said. A cycle at me 27 days, differ a little the raised or increased vegetation on a body. What can you recommend - to continue searches suitable OK and how correctly to make it? Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
06.05.2004, 12:06
Hello, Natalia! Certainly for you it is possible to pick up a suitable contraceptive. If there is an opportunity - carry out hormonal research. If is not present - I think, to you can approach or suit monophasic nizkodozirovannye tablets ZHanin (they render also cosmetic effect). In them there are less than hormones, than in marvelone. As basically you the nausea and a vomiting (Influence of estrogens) disturbed, that, probably, will be transferred or carried is better mini-drank or saw.