PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! It would be desirable to receive from you consultation in the field of ero...

Alain
04.05.2004, 23:23
Hello the doctor! It would be desirable to receive from you consultation in the field of erosion. From the doctor heard a trace. Kinds of cauterization (I can not precisely tell or say) gas, nitrogen, a current. Could not taki explain all than by results of they differ, both what consequences? And what nevertheless is better to use a method. It is the first question. And whether there are by-effects? The doctor has told or said from sexual communications or connections to refuse for 1 month tell or say, it concerns only to vaginalnomu?. And how to be if I accept contraceptive tablets: whether It is necessary to stop a cycle. And still all I already wished to learn or find out tablets I accept without interruption rather 2 years. How it can be reflected on health in general?
In advance thanks

Malanova T.B.
05.05.2004, 22:15
The effect depends on the doctor owns what method better. It is necessary to make a break in reception of contraceptives.

Alain
06.05.2004, 09:32
Thanks certainly but I expected greater. Then I shall be concrete. Raskazhite then to me prizhgli erosion by a current. What posledsvija can be? And in your opinion what the method is better to use? e. The break is obligatory and for what term it or him to make. And than threatens if I shall not interrupt reception of contraceptives. And still a question: tell or say after cauterization month it is impossible to have attitudes or relations or term can be prolonged?. And you have not answered a question in occasion of nevaginalnoj sexual communication or connection