PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please. I accept mikrofolin (already 4 menstrualny...

Natalia
06.05.2004, 00:06
Hello! Tell or say please. I accept mikrofolin (already 4 menstrual cycles) for razrashchivanija a body of the womb. How long (menstrual. Cycles) it is necessary to accept Microfollinum? And more the doctor has appointed or nominated to hand over analyses on hormones (before planned pregnancy)... Through how much months, after reception of Microfollinum, it is necessary to hand over a blood on hormones? Whether Microfollinum povlijat on result of analyses can if to make the analysis on a background of reception of Microfollinum? And more that such the Computer tomography of the HARDWARE (whether necessarily it or her to do or make up to pregnancy)? Many thanks!!! Very much I look forward to hearing.

Oshchepkova S.R.
06.05.2004, 08:58
1. Reception raschitan on 6 - 9 months. 2. To hand over hormones in 1 month upon termination of reception of a preparation. 3. Can affect or influence. 4. KT have appointed or nominated for most likely to look or see area of a turkish saddle - presence prolaktinomy.