PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Under the reference of the doctor has started to accept zhanin. Novnimatelno having read through instr...

Margarita
04.05.2004, 12:45
Under the reference of the doctor has started to accept zhanin.
Novnimatelno having read through the instruction it has been extremely surprised, that it is necessary to stop to smoke. I and so smoke cigarettes with the low maintenance or contents of a nicotine and pitches " Kent 1 ". How it can will be reflected in reception of a preparation?
To tomuzhe at me gipoterioz and utoimunnyj teriidit, I accept Eutiroks 125. My gynecologist has told or said nothing in this occasion, but vezmozhno is protivopakazanija?
What probability of an increase in vese-is VERY IMPORTANT question!!
In advance blagozhdarna. Margarita.

Soboleva L.I.
04.05.2004, 16:56
Hello! If you have more than 35 years and you have diseases serdechno-vascular system it is necessary necessarily to stop to smoke. If you are young and healthy, easy or light;mild cigarettes are admissible. Eutiroks it is possible to accept in parallel with ZHanin, but to accept preparations at various times day is better. The given preparation influences weight a little.

Margarita
04.05.2004, 22:20
To me 30 years, strongly healthy me to name it is impossible, but with heart it's OK. The truth very low pressure 95/55 at which I normally feel myself.
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
06.05.2004, 08:27
In your situation it is possible to accept contraceptives and during smoking.