PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, gain or help, support with arguments, I want sklonit the semnad...

Gleb
05.05.2004, 21:08
The dear doctor, gain or help, support with arguments, I want sklonit the seventeen years or summer girl to application of oral contraceptives, and she speaks that harmfully, what to me to her to respond?

Soboleva L.I.
06.05.2004, 07:22
I think, that it is better to your girl vse-taki to discuss this question with svim the gynecologist. Because pervo-napervo it is necessary to spend inspection, to define or determine, whether there are no contraindications. But if they are not present: oral contraceptives it is much more reliable than the interrupted sexual certificate or act, a method "calendar", condoms, spermitsidov, their efficiency makes 96 97 % during all cycle. Reception of contraceptives is not connected in any way immediately with the sexual certificate or act. Contraceptives reduce volume of a hemorrhage at a menses, reduce signs PMS, reduce pains at monthly, adjust or regulate a cycle, sometimes have positive an effect on a skin and hair.