PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am excited with such question: in the bottom of a stomach or belly at the left periodically in...

Masha
05.05.2004, 18:09
Hello! I am am excited with such question: in the bottom of a stomach or belly at the left periodically there is a nagging pain (time in 3 months). When 26/07 have begun monthly, together with them there was an itch. Like would appear any pryshchiki. Monthly have ended, but have appeared allocation yellow with greenish for a short while and a smell (it is similar to acidic milk). Still there was a white scurf on is small. A floor. Labiums (long enough time). At obmyvanii a solution of a camomile the itch was gone. Even last month the breast began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Advise something. When I was one month ago at the gynecologist (vydeleny was not) she to me have registered prozhestozhel to rub in a breast and have told or said, that at me a disadvantage of any hormone (I do not remember the name). In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 07:12
With prozhestozhelem all is correct. And here occurrence be ill or sick, an itch, vydeleny adjust or set up on search of an infection of type chronic gonoreei + kandodoz or herpes. Visit or attend the gynecologist.