PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer. Just means - - REACTION TO PROGESTERONUM???? At MEN...

MM
05.05.2004, 03:07
Thanks for the answer. Just means - - REACTION TO PROGESTERONUM???? At me CHTO-SOMETHING NOT By way of With HORMONES??? There was HIGH PROLACTINUM EARLIER, HAVE lowered PARLADELOM. The CLINICAL ANALYSIS In NORM or RATE. BUT the TEMPERATURE DISTURBS VSETAKI it is NORM or RATE OR NOT???

Zamentila, that the last some years. To me now 35. Before monthly obynaja a body temperature, for a week or even 10 days raise or increase up to 37 gr. (I have in view of under the mouse or mousy). Day for three, I sweat at night what that cold then, thus I know - - soon nachnutsja month Have handed over on an infection (on all) have not found out. The US shows - a cyst of a yellow body (these cysts find out all life in me and the temperature rises only last year 3) WHAT IS IT??? The gynecologist does not pay to my complaints of attention, well not 38!! Went to different doctors. The VEIN in PItere, now here in America, and too reactions any on my complaints. It can norm or rate???? Hope for your explanations. Thanks

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Malanova T.B. March, 10th 2004 11 : 46 : 49
It is reaction to Progesteronum. If the clinical analysis of a blood normal, all in norm or rate.

Malanova T.B.
06.05.2004, 05:25
Norm or Rate. It is possible to use reception of hormones that there were no cysts.