PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to respond DOCTOR! The doctor, at me was extrauterine (in the right pipe), m...

Katya
02.05.2004, 16:48
I ask to respond DOCTOR!
The doctor, at me was extrauterine (in the right pipe), me have operated, both pipes have saved. I talked to the doctor - to an occasion of the future pregnancy and she to me has told or said, that it is possible to make US for 11 day of a cycle and will look or see in what ovary to occur or happen an ovulation, if in left in these days to try to become pregnant. First time such I hear. What do you think on this question?

Ivanov Andrey
03.05.2004, 22:35
Katya! The reference or manipulation reflects your excitement in a site. First of all it is necessary pomtit, that the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis should be considered or examined;surveyed as accident and as prophylaxis of repetitions of the given problem it is necessary to try to forget about her. If constantly to be in a status of stress, constantly "to supervise" a situation (even on US), I am afraid, that instead of pregnancy you receive a neurosis.

popenko. Century
04.05.2004, 21:13
Katya. I think the doctor wished to explain to you, that the ootid is produced alternately that in right in left ovary and thus to prevent a repeated extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis on the right.
Unfortunately, conservation and restoration of permeability of uterine pipes does not conduct to restoration of their functions on promotion of an embryos and the probability of repeated extrauterine pregnancies or salpingocueses remains high.
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna

Katya - to Ivanov Andrey
06.05.2004, 04:57
Andrey, and you who? Why answer my question?