PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My name is Galina, me 23 years. At me already 3 j time in teche...

Galina
05.05.2004, 23:38
Hello. My name is Galina, me 23 years.

At me already 3 j time within a year the delay of a menses till 30 days (is not pregnant).

Has handed over analyses on hormones:
- FSG and LG - in norm or rate,
- Progesteronum and Prolactinum - in norm or rate,
- Oestradiolum = 0, 1 m/ml (at norm or rate I = 30 270, II = 70 250 m/ml),
- DGEA-Zinci sulfas = 1, 58 mm/ml (at norm or rate 0, 2 1, 2 mm/ml),
- SBI bloods = 493 nmol/l, T-3 = 2, 3, T-4 = 113, TTG = 0, 72 (all in norm or rate),
- Research of function of a thyroid gland with allocation of an iodine on hours:
In 2 hours - 7 %, 4 hours - 7 %, 6 hours - 7 %, 24 hours - 9 %.
One week prior to this research during illness or disease (rhinitis) I processed a skin of a nose an iodine.

Besides on US of a uterus infantilism I of a degree has been diagnosed.

Vrach-the gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me a course of Progesteronum v/m 2, 5 % a-solution 4 times. After that have begun monthly. With 1 go day monthly the doctor has appointed or nominated Femoston.

Estimate or Appreciate, please, results of analyses and job of a thyroid gland, and also purpose or appointment of the doctor.
Thankful in advance. I look forward to hearing on E-mail: salex_chel@chat. ru

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 04:16
According to analyses there is a hypo-ovaria (that can be or to that the infantilism can cause) + giperandrogenija an adrenal genesis. Femoston it is desirable to combine with reception of an antiandrogenic preparation, it is better than a corticosteroid