PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 39, two children (1912). Here already 5 all it is together dreamed of the child...

Svetlana
04.05.2004, 23:13
To me 39, two children (1912). Here already 5 all it is together dreamed of the child. At the husband bad spermogramma. We work in circus (acrobats), the husband long time accepted anesthetizing preparations. It could affect or influence? And more, how you consider or count, 40 years, it not skazhitsja on the child?

Kuharkin S.A.
06.05.2004, 03:34
The more age, the more possibly both disturbance of a semen. And genetic disturbances at the child. But to all not unequivocally give birth or travail and later. It is necessary to understand why there were deterioration in spermograme. Rpoedelnnuju a role ask to play anesthetizing, but usually effect of oppression from such agents is not too long. Imete sense to hand over spermogrammu, antispermoalnye antibodies, to pass or take place transrektalnoe US of a prostate and US + doppler scrotums. Such algorithm in 95 % will reveal the reason of disturbances in a semen and will help or assist to understand what by them to eliminate or erase;remove and whether it is necessary to do or make it. If I have correctly understood, sterility or barrenness at the husband secondary (t. e. First two children from it or him) - in this case the most probable reason - varikotsele (80 %) vtorinchnogo sterilities or barrennesses at men. Stuatsija quite operated or controlled by those or other agents.