PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, you have not answered my question from January, 21st 2001 16 : 30 : 43: to me 29 l...

Tatyana
05.05.2004, 21:37
The doctor, you have not answered my question from January, 21st 2001 16 : 30 : 43: to me of 29 years and at me the previous 2 pregnancies were stood. Now at me 3 week of pregnancy and me, but at me treatment by Methacinum is appointed or nominated to it or him and last time, and in this in reply to reception the temperature 37 37, 5 rises. Doctors speak, that such temperature is harmless, but she keeps all time. Respond please, whether there is any preparation similar to Methacinum to which can replace it or him and what to do or make with temperature.
As I wish to ask what to do or make at a headache, not applying medicines. Thanks in advance, Tatyana

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 01:59
Excuse, that have passed or missed a question. Such temperature can be at pregnancy., but if she is provoked by Methacinum, it is better to replace with its or his Progesteronum or noshpoj. Concerning a headache is depends than she is caused or called, if a low BP it is possible to drink some coffee if raised or increased - that is required purpose or appointment of medicines.