PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the "erased" form of syndrome Marfana. At my daughter he was in more obvious...

Liza
04.05.2004, 22:50
At me the "erased" form of syndrome Marfana. At my daughter he was in more obvious form (a spider finger, anomaly othozhdenii aortas, blue scleras, etc.) She has died in the age of 4 h months for 25 day of disease by a pneumonia (acute serdechno-pulmonary a failure, have reanimated twice). Whether inheritance of a syndrome at my future child is possible or probable?

Talanova E.J.
05.05.2004, 22:36
Dear Liza!
You have not written, that meant under the "erased" form of syndrome Marfana at you. It is important, as, if the diagnosis of syndrome Marfana (at you, instead of at the child) did not cause or cause doubts in experts, probability of inheritance of a syndrome at your future child - 50 % (and above if, we shall admit or allow, for example, the father of the child too has the "erased" or obvious form with. Marfana and t. Item). Besides frequency spontaneous (new, unexpectedly arisen) mutations in the dominant or prepotent autosomal gene causing syndrome Marfana, is high enough, therefore exists also such risk (if your parents did not have syndrome Marfana in your case this hereditary disturbance could arise just such by; however, one of parents also could have a "erased" form, and it is not necessary to forget about it or this). In your case, Liza, consultation at genetics before planning of pregnancy, and also observation during pregnancy and prenatal diagnostics is strictly shown.