PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, where it is possible to receive qualified...

Oksana
04.05.2004, 22:34
Hello! Prompt, please, where it is possible to receive the qualified consultation and inspection on ginekologii-endocrinologies? To me 25, to the husband 28. We would like to have healthy children, and my "bouquet" of female illnesses or diseases now more increasing or more and more and disturbs both of us more. (Algomenorea, the apoplexy, erosion, a thrush, moreover at a menses as has explained to me the doctor, not all blood leaves, and the part gets vovnutr is causes a strong pain). I any more do not know what to do or make, and how to be surveyed so that it it was effective. Me have already warned, that inspections me is a long and excruciating process, and now all so is dear or expensive... How to extract or obtain a direction in TSPS or in the Center of endocrinology and gynecology?

Julia-doctor
05.05.2004, 21:03
Can address in the Moscow regional scientific research institute of obstetrics and gynecology (924 50 12); the Moscow endocrinologic or endocrinology dispensary (246 64 31 - there reception free-of-charge, simply take a direction from your female consultation); good ginekologi-endocrinologists in honey. The center "Hope" (462 39 79).