PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there can be herpes (or atsiklovir in the form of ointment with which I smear rashes)...

Alla
05.05.2004, 14:06
Whether there can be herpes (or atsiklovir in the form of ointment with which I smear rashes) the reason of dryness of a vagina??? At me never was problems with greasing, but after last (long) relapse and long treatment atsiklovirom there were problems about a floor. A life - greasing is absent and at a floor. The certificate or act unpleasant sensation (dryness), and then even has appeared small ranka and chut-hardly bloods. Whether it can be connected with herpes??? And if yes what to do or make?
And more a question - in occasion of sexual herpes it is possible to address to the usual gynecologist that has appointed or nominated all analyses OR to any other doctor?

Irina
05.05.2004, 18:08
Certainly can. More often and happens after application of ointments, candles and so forth As a rule therefore and it is necessary after treatment vostanavlivat flora of a vagina. After the termination or ending of treatment use for this purpose suppositories Atsilakt. Success.