PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 38 years, I do not smoke. Please list oral kontratse...

N_N
05.05.2004, 04:15
Hello, to me 38 years, I do not smoke. Please list oral contraceptives, the most safe from the point of view of the ONCOLOGY (the condom and a spiral for me are excluded). At me it is constant (from 25 years) there are "precancerous" tumours - in a pier. Glands and on gynecology. From time to time I am operated, at doctors I am observed, the oncology is not present (a histology did or made many times). Having visited on this site, I have understood, that mini-drank or saw lead long monthly, whether "botched work", etc. Then can for me accept the combined contraceptives (for example, Mersilon, Femoden - or something another), the main thing - the most safe for an oncology and bringing there are less than inconveniences. The price of value or meaning;importance has no, health glavnee. Certainly, to vrachu-to the gynecologist I shall go, and he individually to me will pick up a preparation, but preliminary it would be desirable to have the list from which to choose. In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
05.05.2004, 15:57
Hello! In your situation to give correspondence consultation it is practically impossible. Whether It is possible for you to apply the COOK or not - doctors (the gynecologist, mammolog, the therapist) should solve. Probably, that it will be better to apply mini-drank or saw. Botched work disturbs far not everything, and here additional estrogens to you are better for avoiding - they can cause or call again problems with mammary glands.