PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Sterility or barrenness 4 years. The last that I have made it have checked up passage...

Lena
03.05.2004, 00:40
Zdrastvujte! Sterility or barrenness 4 years. The last that I have made it have checked up permeability of pipes rentgentom in institute it or him. Dzhordani in Tbilisi. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable but there is an adherent or adhesive process on both pipes vsledstvii the transferred or carried inflammatory process of ovaries. Have appointed or nominated gidrotrubatsiju. Ampicillinum + Lydasum + Novocainum. On arrival to the city it was found out that from me an allergy on group of Penicillinums. Ampicillinum have replaced on Forsef (not allergichnyj) I have made a new antibiotic 4 up to a menses and 5 after a menses of procedures. Has transferred or carried normally. Tell or say please how much it is possible to do or make these procedures with such antibiotic as Forsef because it has been appointed or nominated 15 successively with Ampicillinum. Thanks zarannee

Rabaev S.G.
04.05.2004, 01:29
Independently to do or make costs or stands anything, in other case strictly to destination the doctor leading you.

larisa
05.05.2004, 14:02
Hello, the doctor. To me of 26 years, married 4 years. Diagnosis 1. In the childhood has transferred or carried peretonit. Both with the husband were treated in occasion of garderneleza. At the husband analyses good. To me have spent inspection (a biopsy, MSG). Results good. Appointed or nominated 6 courses of stimulation (Pregnylum, klostilbegit). Results any. In July 2000 have made Eko in the Embryos (Moscow) Fertilizations has not occured or happened, have made IKSI. Embryoses have not got accustomed. In June, 2001th has made a laparoscopy. The diagnosis: Adherent or Adhesive process of ovaries 4 st, an external genital endometriosis. Solderings have removed, an endometriosis prizhgli. Have appointed or nominated Djufaston about 14 25 day on 1/2 t 2 r in d. But unas again nothing turns out. What to us to do or make further?