PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. The reason of sterility or barrenness - an obstruction of uterine pipes, nesozrevanie...

The anonym
04.05.2004, 12:42
To me of 25 years. The reason of sterility or barrenness - an obstruction of uterine pipes, nesozrevanie a follicle. Whether it is necessary to try to make a laparoscopy or at once EKO. According to your clinic from what time EKO is productive.

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.05.2004, 10:30
Without pictures I cannot answer a attention to the question brought by you. As to productivity EKO. The Most perspective are first three attempts EKO, however exact statistics about quantity or amount of productive attempts to spend it is impossible, t. To. Series of women cannot spend even the second attempt, after the first failure and the statistics accordingly will not be authentic. As if to productivity on one attempt (without dependence from quantity or amount of attempts) this digit in our center last two years exceeds 45 %. Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)