PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accept Dianas-35 to destination the doctor of the endocrinologist and as...

Lera
03.05.2004, 17:33
Hello!
I accept Dianas-35 to destination the doctor of the endocrinologist and as a way of contraception. Would like to learn or find out, whether it is possible to increase lumpsum by means of this preparation a menstrual cycle? The matter is that we with the husband were going to to go to have a rest to Cuba and terms of the permit just fall 7- dnevnyj a break medzhu reception of a preparation. In these or it 7 days at me also happen monthly. Whether will harmfully continue to accept Dianas-35 in current of 28 days, to make 7 days of a break, and then to return to usual reception to 21 day? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
05.05.2004, 09:13
Such receptions of a preparation are possible or probable, but it is better to not experiment, especially it is necessary to you long flight + sharp change of a climate = there can be complications at reception to Diana - 35 - thromboembolisms, venous stagnation.