PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna, nakonets-that in your references about US appear drugi...

Tatyana
01.05.2004, 10:37
Alla Mihajlovna, nakonets-that in your references about US there are other surnames, except for Malmberg. The truth they less sonorous. And that reading your answers to ladies, is made impression, that in all Moscow, let alone TSPSiR, there are no competent and skilled or experienced experts of BRIDLES more. (as you name them rather facelessly: " 27 maternity home, the Center of Obstetrics and perinatologii, etc. "). With what your so active propagation personally Malmberg is connected? Though it is clear - advertising is a drive of trade.
Whether good "goods" requires additional advertising?
P. S. I hope, that you will find in yourselves forces to respond.
Thanks.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 00:34
And I had such impression, that doctors as that mutually agree about framing each other advertising. And on analyses direct or refer necessarily in diko dorogushchie places. For certain, laboratories as that pay extra in it or him for the given clients.

The anonym
04.05.2004, 01:57
Know, vse-taki it is complex or difficult to calculate, how much the person (%) has handed over the analysis owing to advertising of the given doctor - same to you not cliques)))
Nonsenses any write...

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.05.2004, 03:25
I FIND In MYSELF FORCES TO RESPOND ALL. It is not necessary to forget only, that the doctor only then the doctor when he works with patients. When you ask - whether you know the good hairdresser or barber? - likely, you speak about the ..... When me ask me ask about qualitative service, about the expert, I can advise only those whom I know personally (in particular, I know personally Malmberg and it can be charged for quality of US at the given doctor, but directing or referring ALL pregnant patients on prenatal US to her, I have no from it or this anything and did not try to have). If you it is close or attentive prochtete ALL my answers will find a mention about NTSAGiP (I I speak about Stygare because besides saw its or his conclusions), about 27 maternity home (where simply I know, that well the US does or makes Yudin which has got nasty with my patient in reply to its or her request), well do or make in 29 maternity home, in "TriS", in Children's center Semashko, even I know one expert of US in simply female consultation and I can recommend, but there there are no paid services. And under the policy only registered!!! And kasaemo laboratories I shall be very grateful to everyone who will tell where do or make cheaply analyses (hormones, infections by method PTSR, and the main thing - the most dear or expensive - onkomarkery, antifosfolipidnyj a syndrome, gemostaziogrammu, antihgch (three do or make last in general only in three places..... And I very well know the market meduslug, as the expert or auditeur). So raskazhite where it is cheap, will direct there... .potomu that laboratories do not pay to doctors of their direction