PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Has passed or has taken place one and a half year after reception of Rigevidonum. Accepted...

Anna
04.05.2004, 13:45
Hello, the doctor! Has passed or has taken place one and a half year after reception of Rigevidonum. Accepted it or him within a year. All this time after the termination or ending of reception hair dropped out, there were many expanded capillaries, almost on all body have appeared veins, and also on muscles there is a fine shiver (probably, a disadvantage of a calcium). About the same signs at my mum after a climacterium. Though at me monthly it is regular. Under analyses Progesteronum is lowered.
You could not objasnit, what influence of hormones on a varicose phlebectasia and in general on walls of vessels.
Why in side effects OK too it is specified var. A phlebectasia? Excess and a disadvantage of Progesteronum promotes this disease? Whether Correctly I understand?
Whether will advise to operate or work as me?
I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.05.2004, 01:54
The signs described by you, are characteristic for insufficient function of ovaries and for disturbance of function of a liver. Such at reception OK it is observed very seldom, basically at disturbance of own secretion of hormones after a cancelling of a preparation. On vessels greater vlijainie estrogens render, and that not direct, but mediated - narushetsja coagulability of a blood (raises or increases) and the lipide exchange is broken.