PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. One hope for you has remained, as on Dutch...

Anna
04.05.2004, 20:35
Hello, the doctor. One hope for you has remained, as on Dutch doctors (I live at present in Holland) already nadejatsja it is not necessary. I on 39 that week pregnancy and me disturb periodically repeating (on chasu-an one and a half) the pains very similar to a menses. All same at me was, when I had exacerbations of an inflammation of appendages. The diagnosis which to me put here - an inflammation of a bladder, and. t. To. Me antibiotics two times already treated for this inflammation more appoint or nominate nothing. How it can be reflected in me and on the child if nevertheless I should give birth or travail with an inflammation???? Respond please. Time certainly already has not enough, but any grasses can be had a drink???

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.05.2004, 00:27
By the description it is usual antepartum pains which testify to coming nearer sorts or labors. If nevertheless there are suspicions on a cystitis, make the analysis wet + crop wet on flora + drink broth of a grass a floor - has fallen (a cowberry, a horsetail field, Phytolysinum). This will not be reflected In the child in any way, after sorts or labors it is obligatory to you to accept broth of grasses.