PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall be very grateful, if somebody can help or assist advice or council. A situation t...

Vick
03.05.2004, 17:09
I shall be very grateful, if somebody can help or assist advice or council. A situation such: 22 week of pregnancy. Almost from the very beginning of pregnancy dryness in genitals began to be observed. The situation all time worsens and is at present has reached or at present cunning that to me painfully to go to a toilet and it is practically impossible to be engaged in sex. All analyses in the full order, no inflammations or infections are present. The doctor of anything concrete cannot tell or say besides that such sometimes happens. On a background of dryness allergic reaction to a semen recently is observed: reddening and very much burns. Disturbs that, how much or as far as this time or temporary phenomenon, whether it will proceed up to the extremity or end of pregnancy and whether it is possible for something to make with it or this (now simply I use creams and the help from them very doubtful). Thanks in advance for advice or councils!

Anja
04.05.2004, 08:14
During sex it is possible to use a condom with greasing, or to use lubrikanty in addition. The phenomenon time or temporary, should pass or take place, but is possible or probable only after sorts or labors.

evromedprestizh
04.05.2004, 23:20
Dear Vick! To you, it is desirable, to spend inspection on infection method PTSR and to make the expanded colposcopy for exception of a pathology of a vagina. In case of absence of an infection, use Lubrikanty at sexual contact.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.