PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me of 45 years. During monthly I would feel strong head...

IRINA Vlad
03.05.2004, 02:14
The dear doctor, to me of 45 years. During monthly I feel strong headaches of days of 6 9 Pains exhausting. Whether there can be it an attribute of a climacterium? I accept protivozach. Tablets, it can be not shown to me? Speak, that they provoke onkol zabol., whether the truth it? Advise something. Thanks.

The anonym
04.05.2004, 11:26
No, the COOK do not provoke oncologic diseases. Your status demands urgent inspection. Perhaps, it also is connected with reception the COOK (especially if it rather vysokodozirovannyj a preparation or if YOU smoke), and can be and is not connected. It is necessary to address to the neuropathologist and to hand over analyses of a blood on coagulability (hemostasis) and biochemistry (lipids). The control of a BP, a mammography, US - here still inspections by which it is necessary to do or make on a regular basis at reception the COOK. Hardly it is an attribute of a menopause, more likely vascular reactions to a cancelling of a preparation

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.05.2004, 22:09
Very competent answer, thanks. From myself I shall add, that the headache can be sldedstviem reception the COOK, therefore do not postpone inspection and can change of a preparation is required.