PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 30 years, 1 pregnancy, term of 37 weeks. The doctor recommends to lay down in a maternity home for 1...

Liza
03.05.2004, 22:24
30 years, 1 pregnancy, term of 37 weeks. The doctor recommends to lay down in a maternity home 10 days prior to sorts or labors for preparation shejki uteruses. I feel well, analyses in norm or rate. Whether tell or say necessarily to soften shejku uteruses? Whether nyxes prostogladin are harmful to the kid? Can wait is better fights of the house,
Not in hospital, t. To. I wish to give birth naturally, without chemistry, without stimulation.

Elena
04.05.2004, 01:41
The doctor simply starts with the considerable experience. In our conditions to give birth the first in 30 years and absolutely without stimulation simply will not give. And the doctor wants podstrahovat you. Nyxes are not harmful, them do or make by much. And when speak, that here our grandmothers in a floor or field gave birth or travailled, forget, that at our grandmothers of children was much and not all survived. And at us one, well in a rare or an infrequent case - two. So, - to mine, it is not necessary to risk and is better to obey the doctor.

Elena
04.05.2004, 19:43
The doctor simply starts with the considerable experience. In our conditions to give birth the first in 30 years and absolutely without stimulation simply will not give. And the doctor wants podstrahovat you. Nyxes are not harmful, them do or make by much. And when speak, that here our grandmothers in a floor or field gave birth or travailled, forget, that at our grandmothers of children was much and not all survived. And at us one, well in a rare or an infrequent case - two. So, - to mine, it is not necessary to risk and is better to obey the doctor.