PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me term of 19 weeks. Did or made this week US, but not in gin...

Ekaterina
03.05.2004, 02:48
Hello! At me term of 19 weeks. Did or made this week US, but not in gynecology, and at usual uzista. She longly looked, measured a fetus. Has told or said, as the placenta in norm or rate, and is enough waters, that key parameters of development of the kid normal and coincide on term. The only thing that was not pleasant to her it the form of a head of the kid. In the conclusion she has written the form of a head "lemon" and has put three interrogative signs. Has advised to make repeated US at experts. What in your opinion it can be and whether dangerously do or make so often US?
In advance thanks for the answer!

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.05.2004, 14:34
US to do or make not dangerously. The doctor has assumed a dolichocephalic head which can be an attribute of a pathology and perfectly recommended you US in perinatalnom the center.

Ekaterina
04.05.2004, 19:12
Excuse for my obtrusiveness, please, but you could not explain a little to me that means under a word patalogija? Or give any reference where about it or this it will be possible to esteem.
In advance many thanks)